Tribunale Vivente VS Mandrakk VS Pensierobot VS Monitor Prime

« Older   Newer »
Lord Umber
view post Posted on 15/6/2014, 18:22 by: Lord Umber     +1   -1

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/origin...80654-31986.jpg

Tiene in una mano i Fratelli (pre retcon), ovvero le entità cosmiche che racchiudere dentro di se i tutto ciò che è presente in Marvel (il fratello rosso) che in DC (il fratello blu)

www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/brothers.htm
As seen in the DC vs Marvel limited series, the Brothers encompass their entire respective multiverses (i.e. The Marvel Brother encompasses both the mainstream Marvel universe and its alternate realities such as Earth-Days of Future past etc.) It extends beyond just their Multiverses, though, as realms such as the New Universe, outside of the mainstream Marvel Multiverse, were affected. However, they do not encompass the entire Omniverse, only DC and Marvel Megaverses. The Omniverse is the term used to describe all realities and all multiverses, whereas Megaverse is a term (coined by Snood) which is used to describe all multiverses within one line of comics. All of it is within the Omniverse, whether or not it is in the comics. For an in depth explanation of the Omniverse and the other terms along those lines, click on the link below.

37 replies since 19/4/2014, 11:33   686 views